FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is MyKhaana ?
- MyKhaana is an online marketplace which enables you to order
homecooked meals and homebaked delicacies from our empanelled KitchenStars and
Is MyKhaana a tiffin service?
- No. MyKhaana is not a tiffin service. MyKhaana lists multiple
homechefs and homebakers from whom you can choose. Our talented homechefs and
homebakers are the ones who cook and bake for you!
What is MyKhaana really about?
- We want each one of you to enjoy and adore homemade products.
Never miss your home while you are away!
Where is MyKhaana service available?
- MyKhaana service is currently available in Bengaluru and
Mumbai. Please download the app and add address, you will get an alert in case
your area is currently unserviceable. In case your area is serviceable but if
there is no KitchenStar empaneled in your area, you be informed accordingly
after you save your address.
Is MyKhaana a subscription based service?
- MyKhaana is not a subscription based service. We understand that
food ordering is an impulsive decision and we give you the flexibility to
insta-order. You pay only for what you order. Packages are also available for 7
/ 14 days!
Do I pay to download MyKhaana application?
- No, download from Playstore and Appstore and use MyKhaana
without any upfront payment. You pay only when you order.
How do I pay on MyKhaana?
- You can safely pay using Netbanking, Card, Wallet and UPI
options on MyKhaana.
How does MyKhaana serve your purpose of hunger?
- MyKhaana helps you order homecooked meals and homemade bakery
products from hygienic kitchens of verified KitchenStars and BakeStars. You
cannot order restaurant food everyday, neither can you cook everyday if you have
a busy lifestyle. We are a healthier and affordable alternative to restaurant
food and easier alternative to cooking at home!
Is MyKhaana affordable?
- Restaurants charge you for their overheads – expensive rent,
designer décor, fancy cutlery, air-conditioning, staff salaries etc all get
billed to you in your meal cost! Why incur those when you are ordering at home?
At MyKhaana, we rely on established hygienic homekitchens and pass on the
benefits of reduced overheads to you while using best quality ingredients.
What menu options does MyKhaana offer?
- As a user, MyKhaana lists KitchenStars with their cuisine
speciality. Chef special menu selected by the homechef themselves are displayed
on each profile. You can search for a dish, cuisine or look-up all the menu
offerings of a seller and order the one you like the most!
I am a strict vegetarian, will I find my food on
- At MyKhaana, we are sensitive about the dietary habits of all
our patrons. We indicate if the homechef has 'Pure Veg' kitchen. We also
identify KitchenStars who can offer Veg/Jain meals.
How does MyKhaana ensure food quality?
- MyKhaana is FSSAI registered E-Commerce FBO. Our empanelment and
training process ensures that we onboard sellers with hygienic and clean
kitchens. Sellers have to comply with MyKhaana verification process. Hence, the
food you get is as good homemade food can get!
Post-COVID, I am scared to order meals from outside
- We appreciate your concern. We are working closely with our
sellers and delivery partners to ensure all of us are protected. You can trust
our KitchenStar who is keeping her family safe in these times. Our carefully
drafted contactless delivery protocol helps safeguard everyone involved.
Do I need to pre-order my food?
- You can schedule your order as per your convenience atleast 4
hours in advance as per the required
date and time of delivery. We have Deliver Now and Deliver Later, both the
options are available.
What are the menu options?
- Menu options are fixed by each seller and can rotate on a
periodic basis. You will find special food and comfort food including both
vegetarian and non-vegetarian options. Bakery Menu includes cakes, cookies,
pastries, puffs and savories which are home made by our homebakers.
What if I have an issue with my order?
- We are sorry you had to face an issue with your order! Do not
hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will resolve every issue to
your satisfaction! It is a MyKhaana promise!
Who are the KitchenStars or BakeStars?
- KitchenStars and BakeStars are verified homechefs and homebakers
who are carefully handpicked by MyKhaana. We verify hygiene, safety, taste and
quality before we empanel them on our platform.
Does a KitchenStar / BakeStar need to pay to join
- We have waived joining fee for sellers for limited period. We
charge a refundable deposit fee at the time of joining.
How does the KitchenStar / BakeStar programme work?
- KitchenStar/BakeStar programme allows homechefs and homebakers
to run a successful business from the confines of your homekitchen. Create your
own brand and become famous. We help you with profile creation, menu curation,
market analytics and consumer insights – we got your back!
How does MyKhaana benefit you as a
- As a seller, MyKhaana enables you to explore your
entrepreneurial spirit and run a business from the comfort of your home using
readily available ingredients. We facilitate everything from order management,
packaging, delivery, payment so that you get to focus on what you love the most
– cooking and baking! Our experts hand-hold you with planning and efficient
My question is not answered here. What should I do?
- Please drop us an email on email@example.com and we will get back
to you within 24 hours!
How do I reach you?
You can drop us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (+91) 9090 10 8800
What is MyKhaana Portion size?
MyKhaana typically provides FDA approved microwave safe containers sufficient
for 1-2 people. Meals are
packed in the meal trays (industry standards)
How are MyKhaana homechefs vetted for food safety?
Our top priority is to ensure that our customers get high-quality authentic
homemade meals. We have a
comprehensive food safety plan with controls across every step of supply chain.
MyKhaana Kitchenstars go
through extensive onboarding process before they are accepted on the platform,
inclusive of a kitchen
inspection, food display and packaging standards & food safety training.
Cleanliness is a must.
Do you have an app?
Yes, MyKhaana is available on both – Android and IoS